We are hiring - Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Supported by the #Jobstart scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven marketer to learn from world-class Chief Marketing Officers, express their creative flair and gain unprecedented experience in this innovative marketing leadership company, Grand Scale. Mentored throughout by two CMOs with over 40 years’ experience, you will gain unrivalled experience in all aspects of international marketing including growth marketing, campaign management, automation, and digital-first strategies.
The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of digital marketing including social media, marketing campaigns, customer experience and finding potential new clients for their marketing leadership services and growth marketing programmes. Working alongside the best, this role will fast-track your career and empower you to succeed in global markets.
As Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator you will:
- Assist with the development and management of marketing strategy, plans and budgets – assisting with research, campaign creation and day-to-day delivery of marketing plans.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officers with client projects and engagements and build strong relationships with company stakeholders.
- Manage all digital marketing platforms and channels – building campaigns on a marketing automation platform, updating and optimising the company website and developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Support the execution of lead generation and new product launch campaigns, including collateral development, event management, email marketing as well as paid and organic social media activities.
- Co-ordinate the development and execution of a content strategy including creating new collateral, publishing content across all channels and managing a consistent calendar of comms to engage target market.
- Manage and optimise campaigns on the company’s marketing automation platform, with a focus on attracting, engaging and helping convert sales for growth marketing programmes.
- Deep dive into the data to perform analyses, uncover insights and make recommendations to fuel growth and improve ROI (for ads, web conversion, churn reduction, lead qualification, etc.).
- Manage Social Media to ensure alignment with marketing strategy and leverage social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Be the internal champion for trends, best practices, new tools and innovation in digital marketing and content development.
- Qualification in Marketing or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in digital marketing especially social media and community management
- Passion for technology and data-driven marketing
- Video and interactive content development expertise is a bonus
- 25 hour per week 6-month contract.
- Jobstart is open to 16-24 year olds. If you are on UC contact your Work Coach via your Journal. If you are in receipt of JSA, IS or ESA phone a Work Coach on 0300 200 7807.
- Applicants are advised to contact Jobstart scheme for a quick eligibility check on 02890 726791.
About Grand Scale
Founded in October 2020 by two seasoned growth marketers, Grand Scale empowers ambitious companies to successfully launch, scale, and grow in global markets.
Roisin Garland and Leanne Jennings bring 40+ years proven expertise setting up sales and marketing functions for many innovative companies helping them launch, accelerate their growth and exit (Wombat acquired by NYSE for $200m) and IPO (Kainos valued at £1bn).
Our vision is to share our growth marketing expertise with B2B tech innovation companies around the world and empower them to make their impact felt globally.
How to apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 17th May.
For more information on the Jobstart scheme click here.